Monday, May 11, 2020



Quarantine Times

Why Pineapple 100 percent belongs on pizza.

Opinion Blog


So, I'm sure you read the title of the post, so obviously this is simply my personal opinion. You'd honestly be surprise how many people hold such a strong opinion towards pineapple on pizza. I can understand where the distaste comes from, something cold being put on something warm, sweet mixing with something bitter could be a bit off putting. But, I'm a firm believer in trying that people should always try something new. It's my favorite type of pizza and I think it's underrated and not enough people actually enjoy it.

Now, like I said I get the hesitation. Trying something new, especially foreign, is scary. It's forging. But let me say this. People try Chinese food, Indian food, Mexican food, etc. People are willing to try foods that are from they're culture, but are scared to try a food that is their culture. Pizza is pretty American, and It's honestly just an experience all American need to try at least once. I think that in simply trying it, your life will change. Your eyes will be fully open, your going to be a different person. 
But, in all seriousness, pineapple is the superior pizza topping. I don't really eat meat, let alone on top of pizza, so its a great alternative. And to be honest you can't even taste the tangy sweetness you usually taste with pineapple. Its really just the texture of the pineapple your tasting, so you don't even have to worry about all that. In my opinion, pineapple is absolutely perfect for pizza.
In final words, pineapple has every right to be on top of pizza. it adds a bit of flavor and plenty of love. People need to learn to try something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment