Wednesday, April 29, 2020

      Quarantine Times

         Video post: Ways others have been staying preoccupied.

          In the past few days I've been trying to find ways to keep myself entertained since my job ends tomarrow. I've been watching a lot more YouTube to try and find things to do once I'm on full lockdown, and seeing what others are doing. So, I've been trying to get as many ideas as I can, or just find ways to entertain myself. I've watched my favorite youtubers and even actual celebrities to get ideas or to simply entertain myself. 



        Number 1: Hair videos
             Since I haven't been leaving the house except for work I haven't even been taking care of my hair like I usually do. Its been up in a bun for the past 2 weeks, which isn't healthy for you hair at all. Once quarantine is over, I plain on wearing my hair all types of different ways. I've been watching compilation videos of women doing their hair and once this is over I plan on wearing pretty much all of them. I've also been watch hair product reviews, which once this is over and I can go to the Beauty Supply Store and buy it for myself.                                                                             








        Number 2: Movie reviews
I've always loved listening to movie reivews, wether they be for laughs or it they are serious, in-depth looks at the movie. When I'm at work I listen to them while I'm cleaning and cooking because it makes the time seems to go faster and because the building is so big and when I'm cleaning it can get kindof loney, so hearing someone talk is really nice. I like these videos because even though I don't really like watching movies, I like the reviews of them so I know if they're worth my time or not.



         Number 3: True Crime Videos
I've always loved true crime and learning about murderers and their crimes, its very interesting. There's  YouTubers that talk about crimes and tell what the crime was. Just like the movie reviews, I listen to these at work too, just not as much because cleaning up in the building in rooms by myself while listening to a murder story can get a little scary.



No comments:

Post a Comment